Friday, October 27 - Sunday, October 29, 2017
Beth Shalom, Raleigh, NC
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Enjoy a fun, interactive Saturday night activity
- Wrestle with hot topics and challenge your assumptions during interactive teen-led programs
- Experiment with different approaches to prayer and spirituality through teen led services
- Participate in leadership-themed programs, workshops and activities
Early Bird: $195.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017
Regular: $225.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
Space Available: $250.00 USD
Register after Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2017
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in US Dollars
Through October 5, 2017 – 90%
Through October 12, 2017 – 75%
Through October 19, 2017 – 50%
After October 19, 2017 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after October 19, 2017 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.