Friday September 16 - Sunday September 18, 2016
Capital Camps, Waynesboro, PA
- Take part in interactive teen-led programs that will train them to be a leader in their youth group and in everyday life
- Prepare for the upcoming year with their sub-region and with teens from other youth groups who share the same leadership position as them
- Celebrate a joyous Camp Shabbat, filled with singing and ruach (spirit)!
- Get pumped for our annual GRADE WARS on Saturday night!
- Meet new people and see their friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
This event was formerly known as JELLO (Jewish Education Learning and Leadership Opportunities). We have changed the name to better reflect the amazing work we accomplish during this event to continue to develop as LEADers!
Early Bird: $230.00
Register by Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Register by Tuesday, September 6, 2016
Space Available: $275.00
Register on/after Wednesday,September 7, 2016
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
Every participant must travel to/from the event with an adult over the age of 21 (advisor, parent/guardian). THIS INCLUDES TRAVEL TO/FROM BUS STOP LOCATIONS. No participants may drive themselves to, from, or during the event. The bus schedule will be sent out in the final email sent in the week prior to the event.
This event is open to teens in 9th-12th grades.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through August 25, 2016 – 90% Through September 1, 2016 – 75% Through September 8, 2016 – 50%
After September 8, 2016 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after September 8, 2016 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.