March 13-15, 2020
Temple Beth Or, Raleigh, NC
NFTY-MAR is thrilled to welcome you to Raleigh, NC for a weekend of Judaism, learning, and fun!
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Friday: Reunite with old friends and make new ones throughout a night of services and mixers programs.
- Saturday: Experience the magic of the NFTY-MAR community through Tifilah and engaging programs. Saturday night, the region will split into our four subregions for a huge color war and night of fun competition!
- Sunday: Reflect on the best weekend spent with the best people at friendship circle and say goodbye (for now).
WHO WILL BE AT THE EVENT?
This event is open to any Jewish teen in 8th-12th grade from Maryland, DC, Virginia and North Carolina (excluding Charlotte).
WHERE DO WE SLEEP?
TheVent is hosted by Temple Beth Or in Raleigh, NC where members of the congregation graciously open their homes to teens. When you register for the event, there will be an opportunity to request 1-3 other participants you may want to stay with. We try our best to honor these requests. If this is your first event and you don’t know anyone yet, we will house you with participants in your grade.
HOW WILL YOU GET THERE?
NFTY-MAR provides transportation via bus. We have buses leaving from major locations across the region, but you can also always be driven to the event.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
- Who leads NFTY-MAR events?
- 8 Reasons to send your teens to NFTY Programs
- What will my child’s NFTY experience be like?
- Health, Safety, Supervision
We regret to inform you that this event has been canceled. We look forward to gathering with you at future NFTY events.
|Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Friday Departure||Sunday Arrival|
|Baltimore, MD||Baltimore Hebrew Congregation
7401 Park Heights Ave
|11:30 AM||4:00 PM|
|Kensington, MD||Temple Emanuel
10101 Connecticut Ave
|12:30 PM||3:00 PM|
|Davidsonville, MD||Davidsonville Park N Ride
Davidsonville Rd. and Rt 50/301
|12:00 PM||3:30 PM|
|Falls Church, VA||Temple Rodef Shalom
2100 Westmoreland Street
|12:30 PM||3:00 PM|
|Richmond, VA||Lowe’s Parking Lot
8001 Brook Road
|2:30 PM||1:00 PM|
100 Wegmans Way
|1:30 PM||2:00 PM|
Through February 14, 2020 – 90% Through February 21, 2020 – 75% Through February 28, 2020 – 50%
After February 28, 2020 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after February 28, 2020 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.