Tuesday December 27 - Friday December 30, 2016
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Participate in the service auction benefiting the scholarship fund
- Share your talents and support your friends with the annual talent show
- Celebrate 2017 at our New Years Eve Dance
- Kallah is about exploring who you are, the world around you, and how you fit into it. This year's theme is Emphasizing Empathy. What better way to answer some of life's biggest questions than being nestled in the snowy mountains, surrounded by a community who cares!
Early Bird: $310.00
Register by Thursday, November 10, 2016
Register by Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Space Available: $375.00
Register after Wednesday, December 7, 2016
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12 who is interested in a Reform Jewish experience.
Meals are included in the cost of the event.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
Every participant must travel to/from the event with an adult over the age of 21 (advisor, parent/guardian). THIS INCLUDES TRAVEL TO/FROM BUS STOP LOCATIONS. No participants may drive themselves to, from, or during the event. The bus schedule will be sent out in the final email sent in the week prior to the event.
This event is open to teens in 9th-12th grades.
If you need to cancel, the registration fees you paid will be refunded as follows:
Through December 8, 2016 – 90%Through December 15, 2016 – 75%Through December 22, 2016 – 50%
After December 22, 2016 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after December 22, 2016 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.